Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It Is What It Is

Ah, the lesbian break up. I have been through some really bad ones and thankfully one okay one. However I have reached the point where it's getting on my nerves. Women are too damn complicated and downright annoying. Why can't we just be in the moment and enjoy ourselves instead of processing every goddamn moment and analyze it? I am surrounded by wonderful loving couples that are in these fabulous relationships and dare I try to find one myself? No such luck....well yet. Dare am I hopeful? However all these experiences do teach life lessons - what we do what and don't want out of a relationship (yeah my list continues to grow....). I try to grow as a person and look beyond the pretty face....yeah someday I'll look beyond the pretty face :) In the meantime, I'm sure I will continue to keep getting a piece of my heart crushed and then move on..."it is what it is"

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, I am sorry. :( But at least it ended before it got too hard to back out. As someone who got to enjoy everything in the moment, it was much harder after 7 months for it to end. I wish we did more analyzing and saved my heart. But, that's my experience.

    And, yes, at least you got to know what you do want and what you don't want. And you WILL find it! You are too fabulous!

    ReplyDelete