Monday, August 2, 2010

Lesbians at a Cookout...

My fabulous boss invites me to her annual end of the year Pig Roast where over 200 people make an appearance. Well I love my boss, and I adore her brother which is the fabulous Drag Queen, so sure, why not go? And of course, I must take my beautiful girlfriend. Well we arrive...and what a trip :)

As soon as we arrive we make a bee line for her brother which is the only other person that I know there and we survey our surroundings....and for this California transplant I have to point out just how Southern everything was!! There was seafood cooking in giant pots, there was a giant pig roasting, tons of food in a tent, beer, beer and more beer....it was great. My girl and I wandered around and were just ourselves, but oh...we didn't realize we had attracted an audience. As we stopped talking and looked around, we had realized that even the few other gays that were there had left, the rest of the people at the party were drunk and men were staring and winking. Yep. Time for the lesbians of the party to make their grand exit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm here through Madame Leiderhosen. You'll have to start reading our friend MG, and the Cabin Pride parade in Northern Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete